Pics!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NO BOYS IN THE HOUSE!


I was in a mess; I was leaving jhunjhunu and my comforts behind. I had no idea what to expect from Malsisar, either it could be a romantic, idyllic stay or it could mean ... what else could it mean??  Yompy, Shweta and Narotam bhaiyya helped me load my stuff (“stuff” being 8 baggages, yes I still haven’t learnt to travel light!) into the truck. We picked up Vidyarti and then Rajat... and we were off.
After an hour we stopped off at the guys’s residence (holy shit!  It’s so cool!) and unloaded their luggage. The whole time we were there, all I could do was envision the shots for the movie we had planned to make (yup, shush it, it’s still a secret/ surprise) and think of how beautiful this place is... We then moved to my residence and unloaded my ‘family of four’ kinda luggage (for those who have been asking- no, I don’t have a dead man stuffed in my suitcase!).
So all of us were sitting in the living room just talking to the old couple who will be living with me. Gasp! I know... my freedom has been shattered!!!  Rajat and I heard them say such scary things- dinner time 7PM, lights off at 10.30 PM!! Hello!! Who sleeps at 10.30 PM?!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhh!!! Panic , panic PANIC!!!! Breathe girl, breathe!
Okay, lets not jump- yet. I am trying to find my sense of humor here. I’m sure my dad is enjoying this thoroughly... yup, I feel like ‘am being trained to be a wifey haha. Pathetic existence.  So clearly, I need a ...plan! Now ‘am gonna yap off about my ASP skills (those who did not get this line- I’m not explaining!) So here is my tentative plan:
·         Every weekend, run off to Jhunjhunu, Churu, Rajgadh
·         Beg Sandy, Priyo, Archita and Chris to visit me. There is Riddhi and Vivek as well...
·         Go off somewhere with Rajat (maybe hit Delhi more often?)
·         Go get some beer and hide in Alsisar Mahal!!
·         Hide in the guy’s residence? :O
·         Also, hide in the office?
·         R-E-B-E-L !!! Why should I freaking sleep at 10.30 PM? Adult rationale? I have a 14 hr working schedule! :D

I – NEED-TO-CALM- DOWN !!!

I’m banking on Prity to be the sweet girl who will give the couple here what they want and hopefully, Taniya will be the troublemaker and I’ll hang somewhere in between. The horror of all horrors is when the old lady came up to me and whispered... “ NO BOYS IN THE HOUSE, people will point fingers at me!”


Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :P 

No comments: