Pics!

Friday, July 06, 2012

Malsisar...

Last night's work of designing Headmaster selection process went great so I thought I would get some peaceful slumber but I didn't suspect that my mind was about to let me down... I was shaken and stirred by the time I woke up...I dreamt of  him the whole night! I wonder why I feel so protective of him?

Moving on, Rajat and I had planned to visit our new residence in Malsisar. We rode down to Alsisar, visited the school there and left off to meet our new admin team in Malsisar...
Everytime, since the initial one, I've loved the road leading to Alsisar, Malsisar and then to Tamkor. It's picturesque and has always aided me in personal reflection during the bus rides. This is the place that made me independent...  I remember having to travel 60 kms to reach 3 of my schools here- it took me nearly 2 hours once I was on the bus!! Usually, I was expected to wait another hour before I even found a bus! Yes, I could have asked my teammate to drop me off but no one went anywhere near my school and the ones who went there had a problem dropping off girls (let us not label them-yet) ... though a difficult year has passed by, I've emerged a stronger person.

on the road, Rajat was being his usual self - drove as fast as he could and I was clutching on to the bike for dear life. I didn't tell him  anything. After 5 mins, he asked me " Am I riding too fast?" and I yelled out a "yes!" in disbelief. He replied, " Why didn't you tell me so? Tell me know..." I didn't know how to answer that so I yelled out my response again- " You always ride fast!"  Rajat and I've had a confused  relationship- sometimes we are dear friends who watch out for eachother and sometimes we get caught up right in the middle of a big mess... so today's conversation with him reminded me of all the good times we've had together...

We met Krishnji, our new admin person in Malsiar and we tripled on the bike to see our new residences!! I was bloody excited to see where it is, how it is... Once the door opened, I met the owners of the house and they showed us the rooms- 3 rooms, 1 big one and 2 medium sized ones.  The thing that most excites me is the couch- finally I have a place to read!! :) :) :) The house is pretty with a lot of open space and it feels homely. (Remember the earlier post? I said I lived in Ashoka Hotel :|  )

Once we came back, Rajat and I went out for lunch and sat down for a meeting over our design for headmaster selection process... Spoke to our PLs (Program leader/ mentor) Sagar and Ganshamji about the design and after getting a few more inputs and a few compliments (hehe) we were off  the office premises.

I'm still worked up over the General Induction happening in Khetri... I saw that a few fellows needed support... I hope they are getting it. I called Shakti to talk to him about this but once he made a flat refusal to take responsibility for the freshers, any faith I had in the GI team took a definitive dip... all I have is prayers to offer...
























No comments: